Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday!!






Well for the first time I decided to have someone else host Maddyson's party...well that was stupid! I am not the person to let anyone else take care of things, I like doing it. We invited a lot of people this time, Maddyson has friends her age now so it was a big turnout, but it was crazy...too many other people (not with our party). It was at Chuck E. Cheese. We didn't want her to open her presents there, she had a lot and I don't know I didn't want anyone to steal them...call me crazy. So no one got to see her open her presents. We did video tape her opening all of them and she loved everyone that she got. She was so excited...to everyone I am sorry you were not able to see her open them.

I can't believe it has been four years already. I still remember the day she was born. Maddyson has grown so fast and acts like a 5 or 6 year old. She is very smart and remembers EVERYTHING...even from a year ago. She blows our minds when she speaks. She has blossomed into a beautiful little girl and a GREAT big sister. Payton is very lucky to have such a caring big sis.

No comments: