Monday, September 10, 2007

Weekend and New Job

Well I started my new job today and boy oh boy it was hectic. I will eventually like working there but right now it is hard. It is a brand new school and they are still working out the kinks and teachers. I have 10 children and they are fun.

As for our weekend, I had my first 13 hour class on Saturday. Wow...it was a long day. Sunday my brother Chris came over Sunday and helped Brandon and my Dad try to finish the patio cover, well if you live in the are you know it rained on Sunday...it was a mess. Our already damaged interior wall began to leak from the roof again. Then it stopped they all went back out to continue and well, within the first 10 min of being out there my Dad dropped a piece of metal roofing into his shin and sliced it open pretty good. I took him to the ER and well I will have a great story to tell in class Tuesday. As the PA cleaned and preped to stich it up, he was making sure the tendon was not severed and saw bone so there I was standing right over it looking at the shin bone and tendon moving (it did not sever it). It was pretty darn cool. Well once we got back, Chris and Brandon had a good bit done and were still working, into the darkness. They had to quit for saftey and didn't get finished. Today of course it rained and now we are REALLY going to have to replace almost the whole wall from the rain running right into it. You know, I have realized that nothing can surprise me when it comes to this house we love so much. We literally have been remodeling ths house since July 2006, the month we moved in. Not all because we choose to either. Oh well....Life happens right!!! Thanks Chris for spending you Sunday on My roof and staying so late, and Thank you Justin for coming today and trying to stop the water from coming in!! love you both.

No comments: