Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Love!

Today is the first time in 4 years I have not been able to do anything for Brandon's birthday, so I am feeling a little down and pretty weird.

So to Brandon:

I hope you have the best birthday, and have a great time with the family. My love for you grows by the day. You have helped me to be a calmer person and more understanding. I love to sit and watch you play with Maddyson and can't wait to see you with Payton Claire. You are the most amazing man I have ever met. You are my best friend and a wonderful Husband. I would not want to spend my life without you right there with me. We have been through so many trying times as well as happy beautiful times. We make the best memories and I am thankful God has blessed me with you.

Happy Birthday Babe!!

No comments: